Authorization Letter


A   U   T   H   O   R   I   Z   A   T   I   O   N

 

 Moalboal, Titay

Zamboanga Sibugay

 

July 30, 2020

 

 TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I the undersigned, hereby authorized my son, ROSEL M. GABRINEZ, presently residing in Gusa, Cagayan de Oro City to act on my behalf in all manners relating on securing my “Statement of Services” from your office in response to my retirement in government service in Local Government Unit, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay.

FURTHER MORE, I authorized him to present my file both original and as will as the extracts copies during my service which I diligently filed for that long years.

I do pray that your good office will warrant this authorization letter especially now that covid-19 pandemic is still in the country.

 

 

Sincerely yours,

 

 

ROSELLER B. GABRINEZ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deed of Absolute Sale of Portion of the Land

EXTRA JUDICIAL PARTITION WITH WAIVER OF THE ESTATE -sample

EXTRAJUDICIAL SETTLEMENT OF ESTATE 2